Kangcare’s Debitterised Yeast Beta-D Glucan draws huge attention at Vitafoods Europe 2018 and Hi China 201812 July 2018
This year we brought three new specifications:
1. YestcanTM Yeast Beta-D Glucan (Debitterised) 80%
2. HyaPolyTM Sodium Hyaluronate (Oligosaccharides)
3. TocobestTM DL-α-Tocopherol Acetate Powder (CWS) 15%.
In this issue of Editor’s Choice, Kangcare introduces the Debitterised Yeast Beta-D Glucan. Kangcare registered its own trade mark. This new specification is officially named as YestcanTM Yeast Beta-D Glucan (Debitterised) 80%.
- Better water dispersity
- Debitterised by purification
- Proper and easier to be used in formulation of syrup.
- Improving the immune system and anti-fatigue
- The ability to shrink tumours and protect liver function
- Preserving vigour, strengthening the physique
- Having a rosy complexion, prolonging life, and curing consumptive disease.
- Health food supplements
- Beverages & functional oral liquid
- Pharmaceutical & cosmetic ingredients
- Anti-aging/anti-radiation functional foods.
Kangcare is a bio-science technology based company in the global market with a team of specialists, who focus on developing and marketing innovative and proven bioactive ingredients, and delivering science-based health and beauty solutions to customers. By taking advantage of its specialist staff, well-developed laboratories, facilities and cooperation with the leading institutes and universities, Kangcare R&D Division can provide relevant solutions and has access to:
· Making production with high technologies
· Providing bioactive ingredients according to customer needs
· Customised formulation and processing
· Complete Product data about the stability, dosage and usage recommendation
· Product pamphlets with abundant related information.